The Rose City Resource is a print and online publication of Street Roots, and is the most comprehensive, updated list of services for people experiencing homelessness and poverty in Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas counties.
The Rose City Resource exists to empower broader access to services in the Portland metro and tri-county area. The print booklet and this website are made possible by the cooperation of the City of Portland, the City of Gresham, Mult. County and numerous community partners, donors, and volunteers, 2-1-1, and Street Roots. The following organizations sponsor the Rose City Resource Guide.
- Central City Concern
- Housing Authority of Portland
- Janus Youth Programs
- Multnomah County Health Department
- Oregon Food Bank
- Oregon Opportunity Network
- Outside In
- Portland Rescue Mission
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Sisters Of The Road
- Transition Projects Inc.
- Northwest Natural
- Swanson, Thomas and Coon
- 211 Information and Referral
- United Way- Colombia-Willamette
- If you have a correction or would like to be added to the guide contact us here.